Thursday, June 4, 2009

Sticks and Dogs at the Doggy Park

June 3rd, 2009

Yay!!!! Mom is back from her "Euro trip." She was gone for 20 days! Don't worry though, I was in good hands while mom was away. My aunt (I'm covering her face in the pic) took care of me. Auntie'O told mommy that I was good for the most part, except that I shed a lot and peed on her in the car (woopsie. It was an accident. I drank a lot of water that day and had to go badly.).

I went to the airport to pick her up. I heard her voice and I went bonkers. I gave her lots of kisses and got plenty in return.

Mom was real tired, so she slept for most of the day and the whole night.

I woke up and mom took me for a long walk. It was great. I took a nap with Auntie 'O. Then the day got even better. Mom and auntie'o took me to a new doggy park. It was great. Can you see my face in the pic? I was the happiest dog in the world.



That's a baby boxer and her brother. They kept picking on me because I was smaller than them. I got so scared that mom picked me up and comforted me until I was ok to go play with the dogs.

I love my sticks. I stole it from a lab and ever since, all the dogs kept chasing me for it. hehe. But none of them could outrun me! I may be little, but I make up for it with speed...


That lab wants his stick back. hehe. He gave up after a few tries. I can be quite reluctant when it comes to sharing. It took mom a while to get me to drop the stick when we had to go home.

It was a great day. When I got home, I slept and slept and slept.


=)


2 comments:

  1. Glad you had fun at the park! Way to go protecting the stick. Can't let dem big dawgs get everything.

    Glad your family figured out you were reverse sneezing and not to be alarmed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice to meet you Ninja! I have the same appetite as you. I currently weigh 21 lbs and am approaching my 3rd birthday. So you will be a nice size puggle like me. Don't be in too much of a hurry to get to 1 years. Live it up!

    Hugs,
    CoCo

    ReplyDelete